Hania Aamir is a Pakistani actress, who has appeared in various Urdu films and TV dramas. She gained immense popularity with her Urdu TV drama ‘Mere Humsafar’ (2021) in which he played the role of Hala.
Hania Aamir was born on Wednesday, 12 February 1997 (age 25 years; as of 2022) in Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan. Her zodiac sign is Aquarius.
She studied at the Foundation for Advancement of Science and Technology (FAST-NUCES).
Height: 5′ 3″
Weight (approx.): 55 kg
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Hazel Brown
She was born in a Muslim family.
Parents & Siblings
She has a younger sister named Eesha Aamir. Hania does not share a good relationship with her father. In one of her Instagram posts. She wrote,
I’m sharing something very personal. My father is alive. Well and healthy, but we don’t stay connected due to personal reasons. I don’t feel the best on Father’s Day because we don’t speak with each other. I do love him, and can’t imagine him not being in this world anymore.”
In 2019, she was rumoured to be in a relationship with the Pakistani singer Asim Azhar. Reportedly, the couple has parted ways. In an interview, while talking about Hania, Asim said,
You see, my heart is beating really fast. I don’t think I’m in a position to answer that really casually. I feel like she’s the kind of person who brings a lot of positivity in my life. It so much fun being around her. We’re always laughing, we’re always just messing around.”
Hania has featured as a model in print advertisements for various clothing brands.
She has also appeared in various TV commercials like Sunsilk, Nestle Fruita Vital, Bonanza, and Mobilink Jazz.
She has walked the ramp in various Pakistani fashion shows.
In 2016, she made her acting debut with the Urdu film ‘Janaan’ in which she played the role of Palwasha. She then acted in a few more Urdu films like ‘Na Maloom Afraad 2’ (2017), ‘Parwaaz Hay Junoon’ (2018), ‘Superstar’ (2019), and ‘Parde Mein Rehne Do’ (2022).
In 2017, she made her television debut with the Urdu TV drama ‘Titli’ in which she played the role of Naila. The show was aired on Urdu 1. Hania has acted in many Urdu TV dramas such as ‘Phir Wohi Mohabbat’ (2017), ‘Mujhay Jeenay Do’ (2017), ‘Ishqiya’ (2020), ‘Mere Humsafar’ (2021), and ‘Sang-e-Mah’ (2022).
Hania has also acted in a few Urdu telefilms including ‘Band Toh Baje Ga’ (2018), ‘Pyaar Kahani’ (2019), and ‘Dil Ke Chor’ (2021).
Hania has featured in various Urdu music videos such as ‘Sassi’ (2020) by Asim Azhar, ‘Piyaar Sufiyana’ (2021) by Farhan Saeed, and ‘Peela Rung’ (2022) by Hasan Ali & Nehal Naseem.
- 2018: Hum Award for Best Television Sensation Female for Phir Wohi Mohabbat
- 2018: Hum Style Award for Most Stylish Actress (Film)
- 2018: Pakistan International Film Festival
- 2021: ARY People’s Choice Award for Favourite Actress for Ishqiya
- Food: Sushi, Home Cooked Keema, and Karela
- Fashion Brand(s): H&M and Forever21
- Dress: Jeans and a white tee
- Film(s): ‘Tangled’ (2010) and Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela (2013)
- While she was studying in school, she appeared in a theatre play in which she played the role of a tree.
- She was spotted by the Pakistani producer Imran Kazmi in one of Hania’s Dubsmash videos. He then asked her to act in the Pakistani film ‘Janaan’ (2016).
- She is an avid animal lover and has a pet dog named Bobo.
- Hania has been featured on magazine covers like Grazia, Good Times, and Hello.
- She loves to eat non-vegetarian food.
- In her leisure time, she loves to do painting and reading books.
- Her looks are often compared with the Indian actress Alia Bhatt. In an interview, when Hania was asked about her comparison, she said,
‘Dimple Girl’ Hania Aamir has a simple response to a local news outlet on being compared with Bollywood’s latest bride Alia Bhatt. “Alia Bhatt is a megastar. I feel happy when people draw comparisons between us,” she confessed during a recent interview. Hania is currently stealing hearts with her character as Hala in super hit drama ‘Mere Humsafar,’
- In one of her Instagram posts, while hinting towards Asim, Hania wrote,
Just another day surviving in a misogynist world where double standards have power over innocence and where coexisting with differences of opinion is not a thing. Where a man trying to belittle a woman is applauded but if a woman does the same she is hated. Where a woman showing affection to her loved ones is wrong. Just another day surviving. Hope you all are doing well in this disgusting world and keeping your goodness intact. Someone else’s evil shouldn’t ruin your goodness.”
- Hania has a self-titled YouTube channel in which she uploads vlogs.
- Hania is a trained singer and has sung songs at various events.
- She is often spotted consuming white wine.
Hania Aamir Wiki, Height, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More – WikiBio by Education Learn Academy