Karan Vohra is an Indian television actor. In 2022, he appeared in the StarPlus TV show Imlie in which he played the role of Atharva.
Karan Vohra was born on Thursday, 5 January 1989 (age 33 years; as of 2022) in New Delhi. His zodiac sign is Capricorn. Karan did his schooling at The Frank Anthony Public School, New Delhi. Later, he attended Delhi University.
Height (approx.): 6′
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements (approx.): Chest 40′, Waist 32′, Biceps 12′
Karan Vohra belongs to a Hindu family.
Parents & Siblings
Karan Vohra’s mother name is Renu Vohra.
Karan Vohra’s younger brother, Kunal Vohra, is an Indian television actor. His sister, Komal Vohra, is an Interior designer.
Wife & Children
In 2012, Karan Vohra got married to his longtime girlfriend, Bella Handa Vohra, who is a trainer, recruiter, and head of grooming for SpiceJet Airlines.
Karan Vohra follows Hinduism.
In 2016, Karan Vohra made his acting debut with the Hindi television show Zindagi Ki Mehek in which he played the role of Shaurya.
Next, in 2018, he appeared in a lead role in the StarPlus television show ‘Krishna Chali London’. In the show, he played the role of Dr Veer. In an interview, Karan talked about his role in the TV show Krishna Chali London and said that he believes in experimenting with playing different characters in TV shows. He quoted,
Dr. Veer is a young, no-nonsense doctor who is the head of the Cardiology Department at London Medical College. He has adopted British culture leaving behind his Indian roots completely. This is the first time playing a doctor on screen,What attracted me the most about the character is his different shades and his ideologies in life. Being a newbie in the television industry, I believe in experimenting with characters.”
In 2021, he worked in the Hindi television show Pinjara Khubsurti Ka.
In the show, he played the role of Raghav Shastri. Subsequently, in 2022, he appeared in a lead role in the Star Plus TV show Imlie. In the show, he played the role of Atharva. In a media interview, he talked about his appearance on the television show and said,
Honestly, I’m not too much into all of this. These things like pressure, TRPs and all doesn’t really bother me. I’m more focused towards my performance and doing my job perfectly. And in life, taking risks are important as well. I’m thrilled to find out how things would turn out to be with this show.”
- Cuisine(s): Arabic, Lebanese, Turkish
- Before venturing into acting, Karan Vohra worked in a construction company in New Delhi. Later, one of his friends recommended his name to television show producer Saurabh Tewari. In an interview, he talked about this and said,
Acting happened accidentally. I was into the construction business in Delhi. I have no acting background, but I have lots of friends in the film industry. One day a close friend of mine recommended my name to (producer) Saurabh Tewari.”
- In a media interview, Karan talked about his career in the entertainment industry and said,
“I told Saurabh (producer) that ‘I can’t be an actor. You have to help me out’. He did and I also worked hard. I consider daily soaps like a school. We do the same thing everyday and polish ourselves. It’s not just acting. We also gain knowledge about camera, lighting and all. So, you become a professional.”
- Karan Vohra was the brother-in-law to Rapper Raftaar. In June 2022, Karan’s sister Komal Vohra and her husband Raftaar filed for divorce after six years of marriage.
- Karan Vohra’s wife, Bella Vohra, slapped his Zindagi Ki Mehak co-actor Samiksha Jaiswal on the sets of the television show. Reportedly, Samiksha confessed to her friends that she had a crush on Karan Vohra. When Karan Vohra’s wife, Bella, heard that Samiksha announced her crush on Karan, she urged Samiksha to stay away from Karan. However, Samiksha told her that it was not a big deal, following which Bella turned up on the sets of the television show and slapped the actress. Later, in a media interview, Karan Vohra denied the rumours and said,
“My wife and Samiksha are good friends. Aren’t lead pairs always targeted in showbiz? Bina news banaaye kaam kaise chalega? We are all human and emotions sometimes come to the fore. We know that it’s a show and we are only acting. I can fantasise about the fact that I am a hero for a while, but I am a mature person. I am not going to get carried away. I know that I have a wife and am completely aware of my responsibilities.”
- Karan is a dog lover and has two pet dogs named Fluffy and Koffee.
- He follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- Karan Vohra is a fitness enthusiast and he often posts his workout pictures on Instagram.
- He is an adherent follower of Guruji (Nirmal Singh Maharaj). According to Karan Vohra, Guruji’s blessing motivated him in pursuing a career in acting.
Karan Vohra Wiki, Height, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, Biography & More – WikiBio by Education Learn Academy