Kiran Yogeshwar is an Indian actress, model, dancer, and yoga trainer. She primarily works in the Kannada film industry. In August 2022, she hit the headlines after she participated in the Bigg Boss OTT- Kannada, which was aired on Voot, an OTT platform. Kiran Yogeshwar worked in the IT sector in Bengaluru before venturing into the entertainment industry.
Kiran Yogeshwar was born Kiran K Yogeshwar on Thursday, 3 February 1994 (age 28 years; as of 2022) in Jaipur, Rajasthan. Her zodiac sign is Aquarius. After completing her school education, she attended Bangalore University for higher studies.
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Weight (approx.): 55 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements (approx.): 36–24–36
Parents & Siblings
Kiran Yogeshwar has a brother and a sister.
Kiran Yogeshwar is not married.
Soon after completing her college studies, Kiran Yogeshwar worked with a few IT companies in Bengaluru for some time. Later, she ventured into the Indian entertainment industry and started working as a model, dancer, and yoga teacher.
Meanwhile, Kiran Yogeshwar established her own online dry fruits store named Keto Boll on one of the social media platforms. She appeared as a model in the music video song Beautiful Vibe in April 2014.
In 2020, Kiran Yogeshwar appeared in the web series SALT “Absence Matters” as Natasha in the lead role.
In 2022, Kiran Yogeshwar appeared in the item song ‘Naati Koli’ from the movie Shambho Shiva Shankara. The song was a super hit.
In 2022, it was announced on one of her social media platforms that Kiran Yogeshwar would appear as a lead actress in the film ‘Mr King 7777’ in the following year.
- Kiran Yogeshwar inked a Butterfly-Girl tattoo on her left shoulder.
- On 17 August 2022, Kiran Yogeshwar was convicted from the house of Bigg Boss OTT Kannada and was the first contestant who was eliminated from the house. Soon after coming out from the Bigg Boss house, in a media conversation, she said that she was evicted from the show as she was not noticed by the viewers on the show as she spent most of her time making breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the other contestants of the show. Kiran Yogeshwar added in the same discussion that the other reason for her conviction was that she was not comfortable speaking Kannada on the show. She said,
The main reason I was evicted is that I spent most of my time in the kitchen. I used to make breakfast, lunch, and dinner for everyone. Therefore, viewers did not get to see my best side. Another main reason was that I did not know Kannada very well.”
- Kiran Yogeshwar has also walked the ramps at various events for many well-known fashion designers.
- According to Kiran Yogeshwar, she adores travelling to different destinations in her leisure time. In a media conversation, she stated that riding a horse was her favourite pastime activity.
- She is an avid animal lover. Kiran Yogeshwar owns a pet dog. She frequently posts pictures and videos of her pet on various social media platforms.
Kiran Yogeshwar (Bigg Boss OTT – Kannada) Wiki, Height, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More – WikiBio by Education Learn Academy