Rrahul Narain Kanal is an Indian politician. He is a committee member of Yuva Sena (a youth wing of Shiv Sena).
Rrahul Narain Kanal was born on Wednesday, 27 September 1985 (age 37 years; as of 2022) in Mumbai, Maharashtra. His hometown is in Bandra, Mumbai.
Rrahul has completed his schooling at St. Stanislaus High School, Mumbai. Thereafter, he attended MMK College, Bandra, Mumbai and the University of Mumbai. He then pursued a Doctorate in Social Service at Royal American University, United States
Height (approx.): 5′ 8″
Weight (approx.): 60 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Rrahul Narain Kanal belongs to a Hindu Maharashtrian family.
Parents & Siblings
Rrahul’s father’s name is Narain Kanal, and his mother’s name is Sunita Kanal.
On 14 June 2022, Rrahul Narain Kanal got engaged to Dolly Chainani.
He follows Hinduism.
7/A, Amar Jeevan,
St. Martins Rd, next to Bandra Police Station,
Bandra (West), Mumbai 400050
Rrahul Narain Kanal started his political career as the first District President of the Yuva Sena in Mumbai. Yuva Sena is a youth wing of Shiv Sena and is presided by Aaditya Uddhav Thackrey. Subsequently, he was elected as the youngest Vice President of the District Yuva Sena community.
Rrahul Narain Kanal owns Bhaijaanz, a restaurant in Bandra. Salman Khan is his favourite actor, and he has named the restaurant after him.
Raid by Income Tax Department
On 8 March 2022, the Income Tax Department conducted a Raid at properties associated with Rrahul Kanal. The raid was executed after Rrahul was accused of hawala transactions by Yashwant Jadhav, who is known to be chairman of the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) standing committee.
Defamation case filed By Rahul
In 2022, Rrahul issued a defamation notice to BJP MLA Nitesh Rane over his accused tweets related to Income Tax searches at RRrahul properties. In the tweet, Nitesh said,
IT raids at Rahul Kanal’s house!! Aur nikalo Humare Aadhish pe morcha..Bola tha.. Waqt Waqt ki baat hai!!..Mobile tower locations and CDR of Kanal on the 8th and 13th night will also help solving the Disha and SSR cases!! Partners in crime?,”
After acknowledging the tweet, Rrahul served a defamation notice to Nitesh Rane. In the notice issued by Rrahul Kanal’s lawyer Shoeb Sheikh, Kunal has demanded an apology from Nitesh Rana and further urged him to delete the tweet within 48 hours. Rrahul said in a tweet,
I have further requested my legal team to charge the defamation charges and thereby give a monthly consideration to the respected families who they have gained their Perosnal political… God is Great !!! Satyameva Jayate !!!
- In 2022, he was awarded DadaSaheb Falke International Film Festival Award for his I Love Mumbai Project.
- In 2020, he was awarded Intergovernmental Collaborative Action Fund for Excellence Award.
- In 2020, he received the Mumbai Achievers Award for being the best humanitarian of the year.
- In 2020, he received appreciation from Free Press Journals for his participation in making India a better place
- In 2021, he received an honour for contribution to the pandemic by India Nightlife Convention and awards.
- In 2021, he was honoured by the Dubai Police with an Essad card.
- In 2022, he received appreciation from the Iconic Gold Awards.
- In 2015, Rrahul Narain Kanal, who is the owner of the restaurant Bhaijaanz, decided to pay a tribute to Salman Khan by allowing the customers to make the bill according to their wishes. In an interview, Rrahul said,
It’s just 0.1 percent of something that we could do to celebrate this day. The customers can have whatever they want and take 90 percent or 99 per cent discount as per their wish. This is a small tribute we would like to pay to Salman bhai.”
- In 2022, Rrahul Narain along with Uddhav Thackeray and his son Aaditya Thackeray went to Ajmer Sharif to offer a Chadar on the occasion of Urs.
- In the Maharashtra Assembly Election in 2019, it was reported that Rahul Narain Kanal would compete for the Bandra (West) seat. In an interview, Rrahul stated,
If party allows me to contest the election from Bandra west I will follow the order because I know Bandra west area very well I am doing social service in this area since my college hood every one knows me very well I know the civic issues of this area very well if I get a chance I will prove myself.”
- During the 2020 Covid-19 pandemic, Rrahul Kanal helped the needy by giving them food, clothing, and other essential things. Actor Salman Khan then joined Rrahul in his charitable work and helped with the distribution of food packages to the poor. In a tweet, Rrahul said,
Today we shall reach out to the areas of Bandra-Worli-Juhu-BKC-Agripada…Proud feeling that we could do our bit and our mark of respect for tireless service of @Mumbaipolice, @mybmc and health warriors.”
- In 2021, Indian cricket Virat Kohli began working toward pandemic relief, when the IPL was postponed because of the COVID-19 pandemic. He met Rrahul and asked for his assistance on the project. In a tweet, Rahul stated this and said,
Meeting our Captain…Respect and love for the movement he has started working for the COVID relief…No words just respect and prayers for all his efforts !!!
- On his official website, he claims himself a devoted fan of superstar Salman Khan and says that he takes the differently-abled children of NGO Ashray to watch every movie of Salman Khan.
Rrahul Narain Kanal Age, Caste, Wife, Family, Biography & More – WikiBio by Education Learn Academy