Vikramjeet Brar, popularly referred to as Vikram Brar is an Indian gangster who is associated with the Lawrence Bishnoi gang. According to sources, Vikram was accused of sending an intimidating letter to the actor Salman Khan, and his father Salim Khan.
Vikram Brar was born on 6 September in Hanumangarh, Rajasthan. His zodiac sign is Virgo. Vikram attained his higher education at Panjab University, Chandigarh.
Height (approx.): 5′ 8″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Vikram Brar belongs to a Sikh family.
Parents & Siblings
Not much is known about his parents. He has one sister.
Vikram Brar follows Sikhism.
Threat to Salman Khan
In June 2022, Vikram Brar attracted controversy after his name appeared in numerous media reports in sending threat letters to Salman Khan and his father, Salim Khan. Reportedly, in 2008, gangster Lawrence Bishnoi, the accused of Sidhu Moosewala’s murder, also known as a close friend of Vikram Brar, gave the statement of assassinating Salman Khan while he was being taken to court many police personnel were present there.
Link to Sidhu Moosewala’s murder
In 2022, popular singer Sidhu Moosewala was shot dead by a group of people. A few hours after his murder, gangsters Goldy Brar and Lawrence Bishnoi took the responsibility for the murder. On a social media post, they stated,
Today, Moosewala was killed in Punjab, I, Sachin Bishnoi, Lawrence Bishnoi take the responsibility. It’s our work. Moosewala’s name surfaced in our brother Vikramjit Singh Middukhera and Gurlal Brar’s murder, but the Punjab Police did not take any action against him. We also came to know that Moosewala was also involved in the encounter of our associate Ankit Bhadu. Moosewala was working against us. Delhi Police had taken his name but Moosewala used his political power and saved his skin each time.”
Later, in June 2022, the Haryana police visited Pune for the singer Sidhu Moosewala’s murder interrogation, where they examined Santosh Jadhav and Siddhesh Kamble, who was allegedly accused in Sidhu Moosewala’s murder, and Vikram Brar’s name was mentioned. During an interview with media personnel, police inspector Dinesh Chauhan of the Kurukshetra crime branch said,
Vikram Brar is a wanted accused in Haryana. Since Jadhav and Mahakal were said to be in contact with Brar, we came here to question both the accused to know the whereabouts of Brar.”
Thereafter, on 11 June 2022, Vikram Brar refused any kind of involvement in Sidhu Moosewala’s assassination, through his respective Instagram handle. Further, he also added that he has no participation in Salman Khan and Salim Khan threat letter case. Subsequently, in his Instagram post, he requested the police authority to look after the letter case and dislodge his name from the case.
- While in college, Vikram joined the student political group students of Panjab University (SOPU). He was elected as a chairperson of SOPU.
- In one of his Instagram posts, he encouraged the farmer’s Protest against the three farm bills passed by the Modi government and mockingly called Narendra Modi a puppet of the Wealthy people of India.
- Reportedly, after the assassination of Sidhu Moosewala, Salman Khan’s security was strengthened, as the wanted gangster Lawrence Bishnoi, who is known to be allegedly involved in Sidhu Moosewala’s murder, had also threatened to kill the actor in 2008.
- According to sources, gangsters Lawrence Bishnoi, Goldy Brar, and Vikram Brar shared a friendly bond since they were in college, during which they aligned to initiate Lawrence Bishnoi’s gang.
- In an interview, Vikram Brar’s father confessed that he had disowned his son. He further added that Vikram has fled from India and has been abroad for more than 2.5 years.
- According to reports, Vikram Brar’s name is on the list of Rajasthan’s wanted gangsters, and according to sources, Vikram shared a familiar bond with Anand Pal Singh, who was killed in an encounter on July 24, 2017. Consequently, Vikram Brar began working for gangster Subhash Baral following which Vikram became acquainted with Lawrence Bishnoi’s gang.
- According to reports by police and media personnel, Vikram Brar’s name is registered under twelve criminal cases in India.
- Reportedly, Vikram Brar also shared a familiar bond with gangster Gurlal Brar since they were in college. Gurlal Brar was assassinated by the Davinder Bambiha gang on October 11, 2020, leading to a gang war between the Davinder Bambiha and Lawrence Bishnoi gangs.
- Vikram Brar considers India’s revolutionary freedom fighter Bhagat Singh as his ideal.
- Vikram follows a non-vegetarian diet.
Vikram Brar Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, Biography & More – WikiBio by Education Learn Academy